Gemma and Matt's bright wedding at Bradbourne House, East Malling

 

 

Matt and Gemma lived fairly close to me and were getting married at Bradbourne House, East Malling which is just around the corner from my house. They had been looking for a local wedding cake maker and found me.

 

Gemma had chosen some amazing bright course for their wedding including petrol blue, yellow, red, and orange.  I love colourful wedding cakes, so this made me really excited about their cake.

 

During the consultation, the happy couple chose a 3-tier barley twist square wedding cake decorated on two tiers with edible cake lace and each tier edged in “petrol” coloured ribbon.

 

Gemma and Matt chose sugar flowers for their cake, and so I made 3 sprays of sugar roses in yellow, red, and orange with a few hydrangeas and leaves between. I made these beautiful bright flowers a while before the wedding and they sat in my cake room, and I really missed them when they had gone.

 

The flowers were arranged on the front of the top tier and adjacent to the bottom and middle tier on opposite sides.

 

The beautiful topper was supplied by the bride and groom.

 

The cake looked stunning in the window at Bradbourne House.


Professional Shots by Aluvi Photography.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage style pink and white wedding cake

Purple and lilac heart wedding cake at The Hop Farm Wedding Venue

A very elegant wedding cake at Cooling Castle Barn